Installation of WPC terrace boards
1. PREPARATORY WORK
Before starting the installation work, make sure that all the components necessary for the construction of the terrace are in the packaging.
Before starting the installation work, it would be necessary to do and observe:
- Carefully remove all necessary materials from the packaging;
- Make sure that the installation space for the terrace is clean and free of unnecessary materials;
- Build a load-bearing structure with a small slope (1.5 o -2 o angle) to facilitate the drainage of water from the terrace surface;
- Design the load-bearing structure so that air can circulate freely in the lower part of the terrace;
- The surface of the load-bearing structure must be precise and the materials used (if no support polymers for the wood polymer composite are used) must be of good quality;
- All defects, inaccuracies and deformations of the load-bearing structure will be reflected in the quality of the terrace surface;
- Do not use WPC terrace floorboards in the construction of load-bearing structures!
- Observe the relevant building regulations when constructing the terrace load-bearing structure!
2. INSTALLATION OF TERRACE SUPPORT LEADS USING WPC SUPPORT LEADS
The use of WPC support beams is only permitted if the terrace is built on a continuous, level and solid base, such as concrete, flat roofs, etc. The surface must be level and with a slight slope to prevent water from accumulating on it. The coulters are placed directly on the surface so that they do not interfere with the drainage of water.
If the boards are attached perpendicular to the support brackets, the maximum permissible distance between the support brackets is 40 cm.
If the terrace is subjected to a heavy load (furniture, a lot of people), the recommended distance between the support beams is 30 cm. If the boards are to be fixed at an angle (eg at an angle of 45 ° to the support bracket), the distance between the brackets must be reduced
The distance between the bows is 40 cm
The end of each board must rest on its own support leg.
Under the end connection of the boards, two bolts, screwed together, are placed. The beams are attached to the base with dowels and screws.
Drill the laths before screwing. If the lacquer is placed at the other end, a gap of 5 mm is left between the ends. The same gap is left between the end of the beam and a stationary object such as a house wall. If the waterproofing of the substrate is not to be affected, the joints may not be attached to the substrate. In this case, place the ends of the laths next to each other so that they are at least 10 cm together and screw them together
Only the best will do
Eco Terrace Sweden Decking was designed to be simple to put together and not require specialist tools. Tests where performed for the low-slip design and resulted in a solid product with long guarantee.
Additionally, our customers have commented positively about the quality finish, look and guarantee.
The proof is in the result
- Mixture of 60% recycled plastic / 30% recycled wood fibres, 10% other
- Hollow or solid panels with choice of wood effect
All our plastic products are manufactured to meet the toughest emission regulations in the world. Working closely with our suppliers to meet our own strict high standards makes it easy for customers’ projects.
We use only 100% recycled plastic, and ensure that there are no contaminants that are in conflict with REACH, the candidate list or that are listed in BASTA’s * eligibility criteria, in our plastic.
Where they are made
Our manufacturing facilities in Latvia produce a complete range of core materials of the highest quality to improve both the stability and appearance of the finished panels. Only 100% recycled plastic is used in production, and the wood we use is birch.